701 Series, Polyester-Plus Filter Media, 0.35 micron, 40" length, Double Open End with Plastisol seals
- Pleated filter media provides higher flow rates and lower initial pressure drop
- Pleated filters offer more surface area providing higher loading capacity for longer filter life and increased particle removal
- End cap, center tubes and media are thermally bonded as one integral component for added strength
- Offered in Polyester-Plus, Harmsco-Free and
- Poly-Pleat media types
- Color coded end caps for easy micron identification
Highly efficient filter cartridges made of pleated Polyester-Plus filter media. The industrys largest surface area. Designed for Housings That Utilize 2-1/2 O.D. Cartridges, and Harmsco® FSSS, BC and HMC Filter Housings. Typical applications: Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration, Municipal Drinking Water Filtration, Commercial/Residential Drinking Water Filtration, Desalination Pre-filtration, Industrial Water Filtration, Cooling Tower Filtration, Chill Water Loop Filtration, Food & Beverage Filtration, Marine / Aquatic Filtration.