Plast-O-Matic Series TAB 3/4" 3-Way Pneumatically Actuated Ball Valve, Socket Connection, PVC Body, FKM Seals, Air x Spring Actuation
- Rugged thermoplastic construction
- Geon® PVC and Corzan® CPVC body materials
- PTFE seats and choice of EPDM or FKM seals
- Long cycle life
- Lightweight assembly
- Pre-assembled to 3-way ball valve, can also be added in the field
- Can be hydraulically actuated
- Manual override standard on air x air models and TABVS
- Air x spring models require a 3-way air solenoid valve to control actuation
Air x Air models require a 4-way air solenoid valve (Part # 8345G1); Air x Spring models require a 3-way air solenoid valve (Part # 8320G13) to control actuation. Compressed air should be filtered and lubricated. All 3-way Air x Air models have direct override to the ball valve shaft. Series TABVS (Air x Spring 1/2", 3/4", and 1") requires simple loosening of the spring prior to manual override. Series TABRS (Air x Spring 11/2" and 2") should be specified as TABMS if manual override is critical to the application.
Ball valves are available in Geon® PVC and Corzan® CPVC, with PTFE seats. A 3-hole ball design is standard and prevents a momentary no-flow (dead head) condition by briefly allowing flow from two ports. If liquids cannot be mixed, please consult a Harrington representative for a 3-way air actuated isolation valve. Seals are available in EPDM or FKM. For complete specifications on the 3-way ball element, please refer to Series TMBV. Actuator is constructed of corrosion resistant thermoplastics. Seals are Buna-N. Optional materials are available, please consult your Harrington representative for details.