Cover Locking Lid, Blue Linear Polyethylene, for use with Peabody ProChem® PailVault™ Modular Chemical Resistant Containment Enclosures
- Constructed of molded linear polyethylene
- Exceeds EPA 40 CFR regulations for secondary containment requirements
- Durable enclosure for secure use
- Top can be configured to connect tubing to metering pumps
- Optional rigid suction tube with foot valve and tubing connection
- Anchoring points on modular connecting rings to secure to the floor or other flat surface
- Security locking bolts are available to prevent unauthorized access
- Can be configured in single or multiple units
- Blue or Natural colors available
- UV and weather-resistant for long service life in direct sunlight
- Rated for temperatures up to 140°F
- Each unit fits (1) 5-gallon pail, JeriCan or other small container
Cover locking lid for ProChem® PailVault™.
Protect your chemicals in 5-gallon pails from costly and harmful spills with Peabody Engineering's ProChem® PailVault™, a modular chemical resistant containment enclosure that exceeds EPA's 40CFR regulations on secondary containment requirements. The PailVault's rotationally molded linear polyethylene construction provides a durable enclosure that keeps your chemicals safe and secure from chemical spills, which can cause workplace injuries and costly environmental clean-up.
Designed with a secure top which can be configured to connect tubing to your metering pumps and available with optional rigid suction tube with tubing connection and foot valve for your chemical pails. Anchoring points on the modular connecting rings for securing your PailVault™ to the floor or other flat surface. Security locking bolts are available to prevent unauthorized access to your chemicals. The ProChem® PailVault™ can be configured in single or multiple units in series and provides everything you need for Best Practices safe management and oversight of your hazardous chemicals.