Glass-Filled Polypropylene Female Coupler with 1/2" Female Cam x Hose Shank Ends
- Stainless steel rings, arms & pins.
- Most complete line of polypropylene couplings available.
- Versatile interchangeable with all types of cam lever couplers.
- Precision molded insures a uniform and accurate fit.
- Durable Polypropylene is glass filled for rugged strength and durability.
- Smooth operating finger rings are designed for easy opening of cam levers.
- Complete series of ½", ¾", 1", 1¼", 1½", 2", 3" and 4" NPT thread.
- BSP threads available 1"- 3" sizes (excluding 1¼").
- Operating conditions: 3/8" thru 2" 100 P.S.I. at 0°F; 125 P.S.I. at 70°F; 70 P.S.I. at 150°F. 2½", 3" & 4" Cap-50 P.S.I.; Couplings 75 P.S.I. max.
- Economical and superior in performance.
- Standard with EPDM gaskets. Buna N, and FKM (Viton type) also available.
Banjo Corporation specializes in injection molding of glass reinforced polypropylene with an excellent reputation for high quality. Key properties of glass-reinforced polypropylene include being rigid and lightweight, having excellent chemical and corrosion resistance, stress cracking resistance, low moisture absorption and high impact resistance. Banjo prides itself on innovative designs, skillful engineering and precise manufacturing.