3" x 2" Reducer Spigot x Socket ABS Ind
- Operational rage: designed for a maximum continuous service pressure of 185 psi @ 73 degrees F; any increase in working temperature reduces pressure rating
- Corrosion resistant ensures no loose scale or rust will form on the pipe ID
- Smooth bore, less friction results in lower pressure drops and higher flow rates
- Nontoxic, approved by the FDA and USDA
- Equally suited to above-ground and buried service
- Color coded for compressed air
- 100% leak-free from a correctly made solvent joint
- Easy to handle: 1/8th of the weight of steel
- Quick to join by solvent welding
- Speed of installation, no special equipment required
- 6" and 8" are IPS-sized, gray in color, with pressure ratings of up to 180 psi and 145 psi respectively.
IPEX offers matched Duraplus pipes, fittings and valves in IPS sizes ranging from 3/8" to 12" nominal diameter, suitable for pressures up to 230 psi at 73°F (23°C) (depending on the size). Besides its operating flexibility, Duraplus offers customers other benefits such as lower costs, durability and performance. Duraplus ABS Industrial Systems are immune to damage from both naturally corrosive soil conditions and from electrochemical and galvanic corrosion. The material will not rust, pit, scale or corrode on either interior or exterior surfaces. Unlike other types of piping, Duraplus is not adversely affected by aggressive soil or atmospheric conditions. The smooth pipe walls allow higher carrying capacities and may enable the use of flatter grades or smaller pipe diameters for a more streamlined design.