4" Tee PTFE Lined Fabrocated Steel 150# Ductile Iron Rotating Flanges
- PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) is the most commonly-used fluoropolymer
- Excellent high-temperature corrosion resistance to virtually all chemicals except fluorine and alkali metals
- PTFE possesses unusual non-stick properties which can reduce or eliminate buildup of deposits on pipe walls
- Service temperatures in pressure piping systems range from -20°F to 450°F
- Pipe sizes available: ½-12" and 14-24"
- All pipe and fittings come standard with 150# ANSI flanges DIN and 300# flanges available
- Liners available: PTFE, PVDF, polypropylene, PFA and Halar
- Pigmented and unpigmented liners are available
- Fitting standard is cast ductile iron for polypropylene and PVDF and fabricated steel for PTFE
- 304/316 SS also available, all meet ASTM specifications
- Exterior finish: Gray 4-6 mil thick recoatable epoxy primer. Special paint or blast profile can be applied at factory for an additional charge
Harrington supplies PTFE-lined Pipe & Fittings for transferring chemicals, strong acids, corrosives or other hazardous materials at high temperatures. A plastic-lined steel piping chemical transfer system combines the strength of steel pipe with the corrosion/chemical resistance.