Series 2736 pH and ORP Electrodes Bulb pH, PT1000, NPT
- Ryton® (PPS) body and PTFE junction for broad range of chemical compatibility
- Mounts in Signet standard fittings from DN15 to DN100 (1/2 to 4 in.) or standard pipe fitting 3/4" NPT or ISO 7/1 R 3/4
- PTFE reference junction resists fouling and chemical attack
- Bulb and flat HF resistant glass available for traceHF in less than 2% concentration applications
- Special design allows for installation at any angle even inverted or horizontal
- Quick temperature response
The Signet 2734-2736 pH and ORP Electrodes features a patented reference electrode design and uses the unique foul-proof patented DryLoc® connector. The large area PTFE reference junction, salt bridge and reference electrode are constructed to increase the total reference effectiveness, resist chemical attack, and ensure long service life. The DryLoc connector with corrosion resistant gold plated contacts readily connects the sensor to the mating 2750 Sensor Electronics. The robust Ryton® threaded sensor body and choice of flat, bulb pH, or flat ORP sensing elements provide a broad range of chemical compatibility for a wide variety of applications. There is an optional pH sensing version available for applications with HF. The HF version is for applications where traces of hydrofluoric acid (2% or less) will attack standard pH glass in levels of pH 6 and below. The quick temperature response is available in a PT1000 temperature sensor and allows compatibility with the Signet 8900 and 9900 instruments. The 2734-2736 electrodes are ideal for a wide range of harsh applications. The sensors incorporate 3/4 inch NPT or ISO 7/1-R 3/4 threads for installing into standard pipe-tees. They can also be mounted directly into Signet standard fittings DN15 to D100 (1/2" to 4").