Series 2754-2757 pH/ORP Sensor Electronics
- Durable DryLoc® connector with gold plated contacts
- Self-cleaning flat versions reduce risk of glass breakage
- Large reference volume and solid polymer electrolyte
- Temperature sensor included in pH electrodes
- Wet-Tap electrodes available with glass or plastic bodies
- Wet-Tap electrodes can be mounted at any angle
The Signet 2754-2757 pH and ORP Electrodes feature a unique foul-proof DryLoc® connector with gold-plated contacts designed specifically for use with the Signet 2750 and 2760 Sensor Electronics and preamplifiers. These dependable and highly responsive electrodes feature a large reference chamber volume and intelligent positioning of internal elements that combine to extend the service life. The electrodes are offered with either flat or bulb sensing elements. The flat versions allow sediment and particles to sweep past the measurement surface, minimizing the risks of abrasion, breakage and coating. The bulb versions can be used for general purpose applications and are also offered with a glass or plastic body for use with the 3719 Wet-Tap assembly. The choice of a PT-1000 or 3K? temperature sensor allows compatibility with all Signet pH/ORP instruments.