3/4" Pipe Plain End CPVC Schedule 40
- Direct replacement for copper tubing
- Provides dependable hot and cold water piping systems
- Provides a lifetime of reliable service
- Pipe and fitting are manufactured to exacting standards for a tight, reliable fit
- Ideally suited for water applications due to their corrosion resistance rating
- Ideal for replacing copper tubing
CTS CPVC pipe and fittings are used for hot and cold domestic water distribution. For use where the operating temperature will not exceed 180°F at 100 psi. The fittings are copper tube sized and are ideally suited for water applications due to their corrosion resistance rating. Both pipe and fittings are manufactured to exacting standards in order to give a tight reliable fit.