4" Tee Clean Out Mechanical Joint PVDF Flame Retardent
- Ideally suited to plenum applications
- 30-second joint installation time
- Manufactured from flame-retardant PVDF, which has an operating temperature range from -40°F to 285°F with this high upper temperature limit, Plenumline systems can be flushed with boiling water.
- All-plastic construction eliminates galvanic action, electrolysis and corrosion in the joint
- Easy to install by using simple, inexpensive tools. Mechanical joints are mastered by plumbers in minutes; no preheating is required to install the new blue elastolive seal
- System modifications during installation can be performed without damaging fittings
- High-quality pipe and fittings are matched to simplify installation and extend long-term reliability
Plenumline Mechanical Joint Acid Waste Systems easily displace costly and difficult-toinstall glass and metal systems. With Plenumline, time-consuming methods associated withconventional heavy and brittle systems are replaced by a time-proven mechanical joint that takes only 30 seconds to complete. Once the Plenumline nut is locked in place, the end-user is assured of many years of trouble-free service. In addition, mechanical joint systems can easilybe dismantled and reused, making Plenumline ideal for modular designs and future expansions.