3/4" Valve Float Threaded PVC EPDM
- Inlet pressure up to 150 psi at 73°F
- Outlet pressure should be adjusted in a closed-loop system within a range of 15 to 100 psi (¼-1½") and 15 to 80 psi (2" & 3")
- Materials of construction: PVC, polypropylene, PVDF and PTFE
- Seals: of EPDM; FKM and Kalrez optional
- Parallel inlet and outlet ports
- Series FPR no-lube manual valves available for DI water applications
Easily convert ball chack valves to a foot valve with these screens. The screens come in either standard IPS spigot connections and fits slip-sockets valve end connectors or MNPT threaded connections and fits FONT valve end connectors. The enlarged screen provides open area equivalent to valve for optimum flow characteristics. Screens are made of chemical and corrosion resistant PVC construction. Valve not included.