1-1/2" x 3/4" Reducer Spigot x Socket ABS Ind
- Operational rage: designed for a maximum continuous service pressure of 185 psi @ 73 degrees F; any increase in working temperature reduces pressure rating
- Corrosion resistant ensures no loose scale or rust will form on the pipe ID
- Smooth bore, less friction results in lower pressure drops and higher flow rates
- Nontoxic, approved by the FDA and USDA
- Equally suited to above-ground and buried service
- Color coded for compressed air
- 100% leak-free from a correctly made solvent joint
- Easy to handle: 1/8th of the weight of steel
- Quick to join by solvent welding
- Speed of installation, no special equipment required
- 6" and 8" are IPS-sized, gray in color, with pressure ratings of up to 180 psi and 145 psi respectively.
Duraplus Air-line is a lightweight, non-corroding compressed air distribution system manufactured from a specially formulated ABS copolymer blend. It is corrosion resistant, which ensures that no loose scale rust will form on the pipe. DuraPlus Air-line pipe has a smooth bore for less friction, lower pressure drops and higher flow rates. It is equally suited for above ground buried surfaces. The pipe is also color coded for compressed air. Installation of the Duraplus Air-Line pipe is made simple, as no special equipment is needed. A 100% leak-free connection can be had from a correctly made solvent joint. Being 1/8 the weight of steel, it is very easy to handle. The 6"and 8" are IPS-sized, gray in color, with pressure ratings of 180 psi and 145 psi respectively. Operational rage is designed for a maximum continuous service pressure of 185 psi @ 73°F. Any increase in working temperature reduces pressure ratingAirline must only be used downstream from the air receiver or after cooler. Only correct Duraplus cement will provide a compatible joint. All warranties are void if other cement is used. Certain compressor and lubricating oils can damage Air Line piping. Contact Harrington to obtain a list of recommended oils or to confirm individual oil suitability before instability.