Series 2820 Conductivity/Resistivity Sensors
- Measurement range from .055-10,000 µS when used with Signet conductivity instrumentation
- Controlled surface finish and integral temperature compensation devices ensure accurate conductivity measurement
- Available in three cell constants
- Reversible ¾" NPT process connection for inline and tank usage
- Integral PT-1000
- Resistivity down to 18.3 MΩ
Signet Conductivity/ResistivityElectrodes are designed to provide highly accurate sensing across a very broad dynamic range. These electrodes are built with a controlled surface finish to ensure accuracy andrepeatability. The standard electrode is constructed 316SS or Titanium, but there are other materials availabe. Reversible threads or sanitary flanges allow for maximum installation versatility.