1/2" Tee Socket LXT PVC Schedule 80
- LTX Schedule 80 piping
- Advanced LXT (low extractable) material significantly reduces leachable contamination compared to conventional PVC and other piping materials.
- Complete line of pipe, fittings and valves; IPS sizes 1/2-6" diameters
- Proprietary one-step fast-setting joining method reduces TOC contamination and rinses up quickly
- Strong Schedule 80 dimensions for pressure service
- Exceptionally smooth interior walls reduce particle contaminants
- Fast, reliable installation with simple, inexpensive joining methods
- Unique blue translucency enables visual inspection of joint integrity
- Good chemical/corrosion resistance, high-impact strength, low thermal conductivity
- Bagged, sealed and boxed on assembly line for use in a high-purity environment
Harvel LXT Schedule 80 piping was developed specifically for pure water applications and features advanced low extractable (LXT) material that significantly reduces leachable contamination compared to conventional PVC and other piping materials. The exceptionally smooth interior walls reduce particle contaminants. The exclusive one-step, fast-setting, solvent weld joining method reduces TOC contamination and rinses up quickly. Harvel LXT schedule 80 has good chemical/corrosion resistance, high impact strength, and low thermal conductivity. The unique blue translucency enables visual inspection of joint integrity. Harvel offers a complete line of pipe, fittings and valves in IPS sizes ½ -6 diameters. All pipe is bagged, sealed and boxed on assembly line for use in a high purity environment. Schedule 80 piping has a relatively high tensile strength and modulus of elasticity. These features make it stronger and more rigid than most other thermoplastics. The joining method requires the use of Harvel LXT One-Step solvent cement. The pressure ratings shown are for solvent-welded systems. When adding valves, flanges or other components, the system must be de-rated to the pressure rating of the lowest rated component: threaded fittings are rated at 50% of solvent-welded systems; flanged fittings are rated at 150 psi; union fittings and most valves are rated at 235 psi. Please see manufacturers' recommendations for other ratings. Harvel LXT piping systems have been used successfully in pure water applications in numerous industries including microelectronics, life sciences, solar, health care, biotechnology, chemical production, power generation, and other market segments where the production and conveyance of pure water is critical.