Flowline Thermo-Flo AG12 with Compact Flow Controller, General Purpose, Gas, PVDF, 1.3" (32mm) Short, (1) 10A Relay, ¾ G, PP Enclosure, NEMA 4X, 120/240 VAC, Adjustable Flow Switch Set Point
- Rugged PP-Ryton® or PVDF sensor for corrosive liquids and gases
- Fail-safe relay control of pumps or valves with 0-60 second delay
- PP enclosure rated NEMA 4X with swivel base for conduit alignment
- Optional strobe brings immediate attention to flow alarm conditions
- Invert switch changes relay state from NO to NC without rewiring
Offered in liquid and gas sensor types, the general purpose flow switch package provides reliable no or low-flow detection of relatively clean non-coating media with a 16A compact flow controller for pump or process protection. Liquid examples include water and sulfuric acid. The optional flash alarm brings attention to low-flow alarm conditions. Available in Polypropylene-Ryton® and PVDF, the short flow sensor is used in pipe or ducting from 1/2 to 1 1/2, and the long flow sensor is used in 2 and up. The flow switch set point may be adjusted from 0.04 to 3 fps in liquids, or 1 to 90 fps in gases for low-flow control. The flow sensor is best applied in applications with relatively constant temperature.